2.18.2013

The waiting Dawn


As most days I cherish the first light of dawn. I relish in the fact that it will set the tone for me and the day.
Grasping my first mug of coffee, warming my hands as a soothing old friend to the quiet morning onset. The golden hour eludes this morning window as another weather front makes its way into the area.  Nature and yard critters don’t seem to mind as much, so I won’t either. I'll keep focusing my thoughts on the shoot tomorrow and our get together that will follow.

I look forward to the camaraderie of us united by our own individual goals of what is our own interpretation to photography and art. Assisting each other as to learn the secret code in our chosen forms. Only we can share the hidden languish amongst ourselves and what seems so secret to the others looking inward at those technical conundrums...

No comments:

Post a Comment